Record: James Blake - Evening Feel Hard for Us

on Sunday 23 September 2012
I have been weirdly addicted to this beautiful song this week and I'm struggling to put my finger on exactly what it is that keeps me captivated. 

Here it goes.

James Blake's sultry vocals take precedence on this track over a mellow synth backing. The chilling repetitive harmonies lace this track with such an addictive quality, which in my opinion make this track exceptionally different. The jazz harmonies and soulful voice sharply contrast his cold tone creating a haunting feel.

I've always admired James blake ability to transfer his vocals on to any style of track (Limit To Your Love) or even off a track (CMYK) and still manage to create an amazing sound. He meshes the worlds of a song-writer and electronic producer so well it seems almost effortless. 

Sounds incredible right? 

Listen Below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment