Nail of the Day | Revlon Smoky Canvas

on Monday 21 May 2012

Smoky Canvas is a creamy greige colour (grey/beige) that reminds me far to much of cement. I think this colour is perfect for all seasons as its not very bright and will match the majority of outfits. It gives a very cool, sophisticated and effortless look when put on, perfect for formal events. 


For a revlon formula its surprisingly quick drying meaning you have to be quite fast with the application, otherwise you end up smudging what was a perfect smooth coat with the brush :( You only need two coats for a completely opaque finish, once applied it dries to a high shine and a very creamy glossy finish.

Accent Nail


Like most nail fanatics out there, for me life feels slightly empty with out a little bit of nail art to brighten up my day. However if your lazy like me doing all ten nails can be far to much to ask from a couch potato, thats why accent nails are 'da bomb.com'. They jazz up a basic nail job and will leave people in awe of your nails all week long :DI chose to do a leopard print accent nail, so cute! I will be doing a fun tutorial for the leopard print look soon.

L-R: Revlon - Black Star + Smoky Canvas, Sally Hansen - Insta-Dri Top Coat,  Maybelline - Mod Mauve, 17 - Sweet Kisses 
Tell  me what your favorite accent nail looks are?


1 comments:

La mode Fid said...

I love your nails! I am going to try this!

Post a Comment